Ambienta, the private equity firm focused on environmental sustainability, hired six people in September, the firm said on Monday. These include Daniela Pope, who joins from PwC, as ESG manager. Other hires were accross the finance function, marketing and human resources departments. All of the hires join the firm’s Milan headquarters. Four of the six are women, the firm noted. Ambienta was ranked 13th in our Impact 20 ranking.
The six hires are:
- Pope, who who will focus on the company’s “ESG in Action Programme”.
- Fabia Bernacchi, head of marketing and communications
- Michela D’Isita, head of human resources
- Virginia Fortunato, head of administration
- Two finance associates, Alessio Vian and Fabrizio Sebastiani
Said Nino Tronchetti Provera, founder and managing partner: “Since 2007 Ambienta has grown significantly, demonstrating that investing in sustainability-driven businesses generates returns equal to the best asset managers in the world. Strengthening our internal structure is indicative of how this growth is concrete and tangible.”